We'd all rather be sunkissed than sunburnt, wouldn't you agree?
I've compiled a list of ISDN products that I use myself, and that are dermatologist recommended to keep you protected and glowing all Summer!
Products, And How They Can Help You:
1. K-Ox Eye Cream: This product acts as an anti-inflammatory agent; and helps reduce puffiness, dark circles, and tightens the skin around your eyes.
2. Eryfotona Actonica Ultralight Emulsion (Broad Spectrum SPF 50+): This is a water-resistant sunscreen that contains DNA repairsomes and helps to prevent actinic damage. Known otherwise as photolyase, DNA Repairsomes are enzymes derived from plankton, which recognize and directly help to repair UV-induced skin damage.
3. ISDN Face Powder and Mineral Brush On-the-Go: Provides protection against the visible signs of photoaging: the ideal complement to your daily sun protection and skincare routine. A silky, smooth, fine powder containing titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, mica, and iron oxides provides protection against free radical pollution damage, blue light, and infrared radiation (IR).
4. ISDN Healthy Scalp Lambdapil Hair Density Shampoo: Sun protection includes your scalp! This shampoo promotes healthy, strong hair and aids with thickening the hair, hair growth, and by decreasing oiliness at the roots.
5. Melatonik 3-in-1 Night Serum: This is a restorative nighttime serum-in-oil that contains melatonin, bakuchiol, and vitamin C; which stimulates natural antioxidant defenses and helps to restore vitality and elasticity for healthy skin.
Are you interested in incorporating any of these products into your daily and/or nightly skincare routine?
Please reach out to email@example.com, to speak with us about these products, and how to get them drop-shipped directly to your door.
We look forward to helping you achieve your best, healthiest Summer glow!
Dr. Horowitz and Team